Partially In-Ground Storm Shelters
Ledford Services is your trusted source for peace of mind in the face of severe weather. With our in-ground storm shelters, safety and protection are paramount. Our range of shelter sizes ensures you’ll find the perfect fit for your needs.
Choose from a selection of high-quality storm shelters available for purchase or let our expert team handle the installation process for you. We offer the following sizes:
6’ x 8’ (Partial in-ground) holds approximately 6-8 people
7’ x 10’ (Partial in-ground) holds approximately 8-10 people
5’ x 7’ (Flat top in-ground, special order) holds approximately 6-8 people ATSA certified shelters
- Meets FEMA Standards
- Vertically reinforced 3/16 steel powder coated door w/ triple latch system
- Door tested at Texas Tech University
- Double handrail ladder
- 6000 PSI reinforced pre-cast concrete
- Reinforced by welded re-bar cage
- 10 year manufacturer warranty that there will be no water leakage in the concrete structure. This does not include condensation or water that may enter through the door or vents. Small cracks that do not cause leaks or structural damage are not covered under the warranty.
- Typical install can be done in half a day
We understand that safety shouldn’t be compromised, which is why we offer reliable installations that adhere to the highest standards. Contact us today to learn more about our in-ground storm shelters and take a proactive step towards safeguarding what matters most.
Sign Up for a Free Consultation and Estimate
If you need a storm shelter for your home call us at 817-596-9729 or click on the button below to request a free consultation and estimate today! We provide this service absolutely free of charge with no obligation, so you have nothing to lose and everything to learn!